Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We finally took a prego picture

     So I'm due in about three and a half months, and we are just now getting around to taking pictures of the biggest event of mine and Holden's life.  We are definitely having a boy, and everything is healthy so we really couldn't ask for more. (except maybe a name, we don't know what to call the kid)  The only real downside is that I now weigh more than Holden :(  
     And not just a couple pounds more, I think I've got nearly 10 pounds on him!


                                                                        
                                          26 weeks

                                              
              His sweet little profile  (he's waving at us!)


And his sweet little foot.  He wouldn't hold still, so it was a bit of a challenge to get a picture of his foot.

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I can't wait to see him when he gets here! I love that you weigh more than Holden. It happens to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so cute!! I can't believe you only have 3 months left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Audrey how are you doing? It's Rachel Peck. I was looking at Wes and Katy's blog and I read your comment to her about her name, and I couldn't help but laugh really hard. I feel like I've heard you say that before. You are hilarious! congrats on the baby, that is very exciting for you. You're a dental hygienist? That is awesome. My husband wishes I would become one and work for him someday but I just don't know about that.
    Are you guys in Lehi or what? You guys both look good and so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey!! Congrats on being pregnant!! I am so happy for you guys. I am excited you have a blog so we can keep in touch. How is everything? Work, being pregnant?? Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete