Sunday, December 19, 2010

My birthday

Yesterday was my 29th birthday, and thanks to Holden it was a really great one.  He told me in the morning to make sure I was ready to go by 3:45, but he wouldn't tell me where we going.  Before we left he had me open my present which was a beautiful diamond necklace!  Then he took me up to Salt Lake to eat at The New Yorker, and then we went to Capitol Theater to see The Nutcracker.  Holden really really hates watching ballet, so this was a pretty big sacrifice on his part (which he reminded me of a couple times) but I loved it, and it turned out to be an amazing birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really nice birthday!!! On a side note...is your pregnancy counter right? You only have 14 weeks and 5 days to go? Wow, your pregnancy is flying by!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute pregnant!!! Congratulations... I'm sure by now you have picked out a name, yes? Hope all goes well!!

    ReplyDelete