Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm thankful for...

Happy Thanksgiving!  I have so much to be thankful for, and my family is on the top of the list!  I have an amazing little boy, and a husband that still makes my heart stop.  We were both raised in wonderful families, and I'm thankful that Jett is surrounded by so many examples of loving parents.  Both of our moms work hard to make the holidays special and I'm very thankful for them.  I'm thankful that we are employed, and healthy, and have a nice warm home to live in.  I have friends that I have known since grade school and I'm thankful for them and always look forward to going out with them every month.  I have a lot to be thankful for and I love that we have a holiday that helps me remember how very blessed I am.  






No comments:

Post a Comment